Safe Breaker – Spy Scan Solve!
Safe Breaker is an electronic game that challenges spy skill, memory and luck in order to crack the code and collect golden coins. To start the mission, players pick a card and turn the safe combination to the corresponding number shown. Next, use the fingerprint scanner to test the number. If the light is green, the safe will release some coins. If the light is red, connect the spy listening gear to the safe to hear a top- secret clue to deduce the correct combination code. Clues include mathematical chances and luck elements, allowing for a new experience each round.
BEWARE! Players who release police coins will alert the police and must return all their coins to the safe. The spy who collects the five golden coins or two diamond coins first, wins the game.
Each Safe Breaker game comes with one spy code vault, one spy stethoscope, 15 golden coins, coin stickers, 18 game cards and requires 2-4 players.
The Safe Breaker is an electronic strategy game for all ages. It is inherently educational through use of deductive reasoning skills during play. The mathematical chances and luck elements allow for a new experience each time.
x1 Safe Breaker vault
x1 spy stethoscope
x15 golden coins
x18 game cards
x3 diamond coin stickers
x1 alarm bell coin stickers
– Choking hazard! Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
– Play the game in a well-light room to ensure proper functioning of the light sensor.
How to Play:
Before playing, set up the game as shown in the video. Once you are ready to play:
– The youngest player on the table starts
– When you listen to the hint with your spy stethoscope, one of 4 things will happen –
– High ‘ping ping’ sound – the correct number is higher than your chosen number
– Low ‘boom boom’ sound – the correct number is lower than your chosen number
– Police ‘siren’ sound – bad luck, no hints given
– The vault opens!
– The vault randomly gives out 1, 2 or 3 coins each time it opens. Collect 5 gold coins or 2 diamond coins to win the game. Beware of the police coin – you must return all coins back to the vault.
For more detailed instructions, download the instruction manual here.